Friday, March 17, 2006

Anagramming Chase Utley

This post is mostly here as a placeholder for me to add to.

For some reason, in the last few weeks, if I'm bored waiting for a bus or for a meeting at work to start or whatever, I occasionally start trying to come up with cool anagrams for my favorite second baseman, Chase Cameron Utley. It's such a great name to play with.

After all, first we started by noticing that an ace homers cutely.

But then in the WBC, there was that one day where it was a clean arm, cheesy out.

Then the other day I wondered about his music preferences -- after all, Motley Crue has acne!

With "chase" as a verb, we could think, Chase Cameron Utley -- or catch Manuel's eye?

And while he was breaking in as a regular following the Polanco trade, we couldn't help but notice how his play at second base would accrue ease monthly.

After all, he's so versatile, like a cuter chameleon, say?

And I do believe he's found the solution to the Marlins -- cyan cure: steal home.

If you're wondering where you can order your very own Chase Cameron Utley, try Charley's Taco E-Menu.

No comments: