Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Calbee Series 3

is out in stores now, and the bags of chips just appeared in my local grocery store sometime in the last week, so I bought four of them when I was grocery shopping tonight. It's crazy that Series 3 is already out; I barely got any Series 2 cards. Although that is mostly because I was gone or travelling for such a long time this summer, and then decided to cut down on junk food when I returned from the US. But I'll probably make an exception for some chips every now and then... it's still nowhere near as bad as when I was collecting Lotte Bikkuriman chocolate wafer baseball stickers.

Calbee Baseball Cards Page, you can also see the set lists if you can read Japanese.



Here are my pulls. I got the Tigers' Sakurai and Shunsuke Fujikawa, the Lions' Fujita, Yakult's Aikawa, the obvious Marines' Shunsuke Watanabe, Rakuten's Teppei, and Orix's So Taguchi. I suppose the Taguchi card is probably the most interesting?

The 8th card is a checklist that appears to be of Lotte's Yuji Yoshimi.

I didn't get any "special" cards, so I can't really comment on what's new and neat in this series, unfortunately.

I am mostly writing this post to apologize for not actually finishing any of the posts from stuff this weekend yet. I watched college ball at Jingu, and indie ball in Nagano, and also minor-league ball at Kamagaya, and all of them were unique and wonderful experiences in their own way.

No comments: