Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Foto: Somewhere Over The Bullpen

I swear, I've been working on my Yokohama pictures from Sept 16th for three days now and I'm still not quite done. It was such a beautiful Saturday afternoon that I literally took 500 pictures; I've cropped and resized that set down to 130; now I just need to cull out a few more pictures and then label and thumbnail and... yeah. I'm hoping to finish them up tomorrow night before I head off to Microsoft Puzzle Hunt for the weekend, since I'll have few remaining functioning braincells after that.

So instead, I dug into my archives and found a game that I'd never really posted many of my pictures from. August 8th, 2006, against the Devil Rays, I was sitting in Row 1 in the left field bleachers experimenting with my zoom lens, but in the end the more fun pictures came from looking straight downwards:

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

George Sherrill did infact go into the game shortly after this picture was taken, and pitched well, but the Mariners didn't bother winning the game until the tenth inning when Devil Rays Secret Weapon Seth McClung came in to give up a grand slam to Big Richie.

No comments: