Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fighters Fan Club!

I was about to leave my apartment for work when I heard someone coming up the stairs outside, so I figured I'd wait in case it was either something for my neighbor or something requiring a signature or whatever.

And then I heard a thump in MY doorway.

My Fighters Fan Club package arrived!



I haven't had a chance to go through it yet, so I'll try to edit this after work when I go through everything, but for now it seems to have the Fighters magazine, a catalog of Fighters goods, some ads for coming to Sapporo, the 2008 schedule in a neat poster, and some information about the club.

Sunday I took a ton of pictures at Jingu during the Swallows-Lions game and I also stopped by the bookstore to buy the Doala Book and hopefully I'll get a chance to talk about both of those more later as well.

BASEBALL HAS STARTED! WOOHOO!

No comments: