Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday Foto

Blogger was on the fritz last night, so I didn't post this then.
My computer was on the fritz the last few days, so I haven't really finished my Fan Fest photos. I had figured they'd be my Friday Foto this week, but maybe next week. Sorry!

Bats!
I'm sure some of these bats have plenty of hits left in them.


In the meantime, here's a picture of a cave of bats.

I finished reading Mind Game yesterday at long last, so hopefully I'll have a chance to review it this weekend.

That said, GO STEELERS! GO SEAHAWKS!

Who am I rooting for in the Super Bowl? I don't really know. I'm not even sure I have plans cemented to actually watch the game yet. My gut instinct says the Stillers are going to win. Troy Polamalu will then get traded to the Yankees and have to cut his hair.

No comments: