Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Calbee Series 2

Is in stores now. I was just at the grocery to pick up ordinary things like bread and orange juice and ended up coming home with 4 bags of potato chips. Damn you, Calbee!

I have a lot more cards than I really care to admit, given how many potato chips you need to eat to get them. And of course now I'm like "Argh! Must find remaining bags of Series 1 chips so I can try to get some more of those cards!"

Anyway, I figured I'd post the bags and a few of the cards just for fun.


Series 1 and Series 2 bags side by side.


The cards are actually attached to the back of the bags in separate little packs -- someone once asked me if the cards were inside the bags or not. See, this is Japan, so they don't seem to have problems with people stealing the card packs off the bags, at least not as far as I know. Crazy, huh?


Some cards I got from Series 1 and Series 2. My best 3 Series 1 cards are probably my parallel signed Top Player cards of Shohei Tateyama and Chihiro Kaneko, and then the fact that I have two Yusei Kikuchi cards. I guess my best 2 cards so far in Series 2 is that I got a Darvish, and also a Star card for Tomotaka Sakaguchi.

No comments: